Yields 2 – 8”
1 – 10” deep dish
Preheat oven to 350°F
2 c. Heavy Cream
1 t. Salt
1 t. Pepper
12 Roasted plum tomatoes, diced – recipe on blog
4 oz. Smoked Gruyere cheese
4 oz. Colby cheese
4 oz. Jack cheese
Fresh cracked pepper
Pie crust – recipe on blog
- Crack eggs, whisk in large bowl.
- Add heavy cream, salt and pepper.
- Add roasted tomatoes, mix in.
- Add 3 cheeses, mix in.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Place tri-color tomatoes on top, finish with fresh cracked pepper.
- Deep dish, bake for 1 hour 30 minutes. Two 8” round standard pie crust, bake for 45 minutes.
Be sure to allow quiche time to rest before serving. It will need time to set. You can make 1-2 days in advance and heat in oven when ready to serve.